Ashley made Kennedy's birthday invitations and they turned out so cute! She is doing them on pearl paper and they will be front and back. Here's the back...
And the front... we used the same saying as Morgan's 1st birthday, which was fun!
We decided to invite friends and family since it's her 1st birthday party! Invites are ordered and will be sent out soon! I'm running a little behind!
And the front... we used the same saying as Morgan's 1st birthday, which was fun!
We decided to invite friends and family since it's her 1st birthday party! Invites are ordered and will be sent out soon! I'm running a little behind!







9 comments:
Those are just adorable! I cannot wait to see all the party pictures.
They are adorable. Love that top picture. She is a happy little girl. Can't wait for the party. Isn't it nice to have your own family photographer and designer.
I LOVE them all! Can't wait!
How precious...Kennedy and the invites!
How fun to have your sister be able to do all of that for you! So neat! And they are super cute...but I wouldn't expect anything less! ;) Haha! Hope yall are great!
That picture on top is so cute. Cannot believe she will be one.
Darling Invitations and Darling Baby Girl....Ashley is one talented gal.
Can't wait for the party........hope both girls are feeling better today.
Love you all!!
Love th invitation! She is such a cutie!!! :)
very cute!
Post a Comment