Edit: Mandie sent me this picture (Morgan is on the front row) and I thought it was so cute so I wanted to add it. 

Morgan's program at her school was tonight. It was a safari theme and so much fun to watch!
Here's Morgan after the program (they had cookies and drinks) with Reagan and Jackson.
Sweet friends!


On the stage... when she walked in she told her teacher from last year, "I want the leopard sash," to which her teacher replied, "why does that not suprise me!"

Morgan is REALLY growing up! I can reason with her now (which is soooooo nice) and she's just so independent and helpful! She complies with most anything I ask her. She still has her moments at times, but 4 is so much easier than 3! I can't believe she will start Pre-K next year. We are so excited about the school she is going to go to! It's a private school and has some amazing programs! On the other hand, my first baby is growing up so fast! Another year almost over!
Ashley took Kennedy's 1 year old pictures last night! Here are two of them! The rest of them are on her website on my sidebar under on-line proofing.
Funny Morgan story (that happened during pictures) coming later!
Sweet friends!

On the stage... when she walked in she told her teacher from last year, "I want the leopard sash," to which her teacher replied, "why does that not suprise me!"
Morgan is REALLY growing up! I can reason with her now (which is soooooo nice) and she's just so independent and helpful! She complies with most anything I ask her. She still has her moments at times, but 4 is so much easier than 3! I can't believe she will start Pre-K next year. We are so excited about the school she is going to go to! It's a private school and has some amazing programs! On the other hand, my first baby is growing up so fast! Another year almost over!
Ashley took Kennedy's 1 year old pictures last night! Here are two of them! The rest of them are on her website on my sidebar under on-line proofing.

Funny Morgan story (that happened during pictures) coming later!







21 comments:
Adorable
She is precious!!!!! Can you believe it has been one year????
Beautiful!
I LOVE these!! Ashley does a great job and these are so cute!!! :)
Too cute!
Oh Whitney...what a little doll baby!!! Hey her little eye looks good too...is that going better? I cant wait to see all the things you come up with for K's birthday!!! And that sister of yours is so TALENTED!!! I adore her work...and cant wait till its time for us to get our pics taken again!!!
Kennedy's pictures were cute. Sometimes her hair would be sticking straight up. How funny. All frilly in her little clothes and always a smiling.
ABSOLUTELY PRECOIUS!!! I love them! She is such a doll! And ofcourse, her outfit is cute cute cute!
I love her pictures and the invite is precious. I wished I had more time to look at them, but I have an unhappy baby! CYA later!
OMG, Whitney those are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! GREAT!
What a Little Beauty!!
XOOXXOOXXOO!!!
I just checked your blog again and I saw the pics from Morgan's program. She is just precious and I am with you, Whitney....where is the time going? She is growing up on us! I am so proud of her and how exciting to be in a school program. She is our own Little "Karen von Blixen" from "Out of Africa".......Love the pics w/ her friends also.
What great Gran Girls.....I am the lucky one!!
Thanks Whitney for always keeping us up to date as to what is happening with you and your precious family.
XXXOOXXOOXXOO!!!
The outfit on Kennedy is SO cute!
You're making me look like a REALLY bad blogger!! I am DAYS behind!!! The program was really cute! I am so glad Aidan and Austyn were a part of it. I just wished Austyn would have smiled for the camera.
Oh sweet Little Morgan in her program. I am sure she did great. She is growing up so much. Love them both and miss them.
LOVE Kennedy's pictures!!
Sweet pictures of both girls
Hi, Whitney! You and your girlies are so beautiful! I just love dropping by your blog! See you soon!
Too cute! You need to let me know next time you decide to get rid of or sell their clothes since I'm finally getting a girl! I wish you would have had your garage sale a couple of weeks later because I would have stocked up! :)
Where do you get all of the cute bows? Knowing you...you probably make them miss talented.
Where do you get all the cute bows? Knowing you and your talented self you make them!!
Post a Comment