Thursday, May 21, 2009

I guess it is beginning...

Morgan is doing a cheerleading/ tumbling class this summer as well as swimming lessons, and a dance camp. It will be fun to watch her participate and find what her niche is, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the busyness of that type of thing! I guess I'll find out soon! That's why we're doing it during the summer. We haven't tried any sports yet. Morgan has only done gymnastics and Tumble Bus (at her school). I'm thinking this next year, when she's 5, we'll probably try soccer or tee ball.

I have 1 more day (next Tuesday) of work and then it's SUMMERTIME!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You will be really busy! Goodness! I hope it all goes great and that Miss Morgan loves it all! She is so cute! I bet she will do great at it all!

Terah said...

I know you and I know you will "manage" to get it all done!!! Its who you are!!! Good luck with everything...and with the birthday coming up too!!! Lots of pics okay!!!

SanDee said...

Whitney I think Sydnee is going to also do gymnastics at Beamers this summer to test that out. She is not a big fan of gymnastics but it is sooooooooo good for the core and I want her to develop a good stong core so we are gonna try it. I hope to go on Wednesday mornings. When and Where are ya'll going?