Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun morning!

We've had fun, relaxing morning. Kennedy slept until 8:30 and Morgan slept until 9:00. We had monkey bread for breakfast on the trampoline and have been playing outside. I saw that this tub (that holds holds outside toys) had water in it from the rain so I was rinsing it out and here came Kennedy wanting in it. So I stripped her down and put her in and Morgan hopped in too. They played in it for at least 30 minutes.
Busy weekend ahead... birthday party tomorrow afternoon, dinner afterwards, and Memorial Day party on Monday afternoon! I LOVE this time of year!

4 comments:

The Whitecotton's World said...

Get those sweet girls a bigger pool for Kennedy's birthday! ;-) So CUTE!

Glenna said...

Those little toots. They love the water. All three of you loved it too when you were little. You all played for hours in the little pool in the back yard.

Have a good weekend.

Kim said...

You have such cute girls. I love that they played in that TINY tub for that long! Perhaps Mandie is right...they need a bigger pool. ;) Hope yall have a great weekend! We are off to the lake in a few hours. Aaron plays down at Lake Brownwood tonight and I am going with him just for tonight. Hey, it's just Brownwood...but it's without the boys, so I am excited! :)

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh does that pic not bring back good memories of times in our back yard. There was always a good time in store when you had sunshine and the water hose going.

Sweet girls; Kennedy just keeps getting blonder!! I am ready for the party and to see you guys.

Have a fun holiday weekend.

XXOOXXOO