Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time has flown by...

I'm turning 30 tomorrow (Wednesday)! I can't believe it! Where has 30 years gone? I feel like I just graduated from high school! It's just a very weird feeling not be 20 something anymore!

We've been super busy! Here's Kennedy tonight eating pasta! The girl loves to eat! She's tiny and petite but she can EAT! I think she ate 3 helpings and that was after her baby food! Here's Kennedy on Saturday playing in the mud at Ashley's!
Saturday we celebrated Ashley and I's birthdays with my parents at Outback.
Ashley and Jordan.... we think Ashley and Jordan may have to adopt Morgan b/c she has spent the last two evenings with them and never wants to come home. We had ACU's sports banquet Sunday and she stayed with Jordan and Ashley and was so upset to have to go home with us!
Of course we had to have some yummy cheese fries at Outback!
Jason and I
Jason doing his "John Black" look. You know, John Black from "Days of Our Lives."
Mom, Dad, and Kennedy! Morgan was in OK with Gran Jan!



Morgan and Kennedy on our trip to Sams... don't they look excited! I took this picture b/c this is the last Sams trip where I will ever buy baby formula! Whoo Hoo! Although, that also means my sweet, cuddly baby girl is about to be 1! Look! She can even wear a bow in her hair without a headband!

I have a busy next two days working.... TAKS! Friday night we are going camping with our small group at church, and this weekend we have 3 birthday parties! I guess being busy is what makes time fly by!

13 comments:

The Whitecotton's World said...

Finally, a post of yours I can say 'stresses' me out! ;-) J/K HELLO, 31 already over here. I will tell you it doesn't slow down. It is scary fast!!! TAKS testing, camping and 3 birthday parties. I just have one wedding and one birthday party. I am wondering how I can pull those off. I just don't want to miss anything. Y'all have fun! I'll see you next week.

BTW, thanks for showing me those YUMMY cheese fries!

The Whitecotton's World said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, tomorrow!

Terah said...

Girl...do I have bad news for you!!! I picked up this book at walmart the last time I was there...its called eat-this-not-that...and according to this book, the Outback cheese fries are the WORST food in America (meaning bad for you)!!! Can you belive that??? I think those authors must be idiots...cause it aint gonna stop me from eatin em'...and happy birthday friend!!!

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Loved all the pictures! And the one of the girls at Sam's cracked me up. That's how my boys used to look, too, from time to time...that is, until they figured out that Sam's meant a pizza and smoothie! :) Hope you have a WONDERFUL day today! You so deserve it! See ya girly!

mondie said...

Happy Birthday. It seems like yesterday youwere a baby.

Jackie said...

Happy 30th Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!

I know the feeling of not having to buy formula at Sam's anymore. We used to stock up for a month at a time since we had to drive to WF, so I was so happy when she didn't need it anymore!! :)

ajphillips said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Whitney, Happy Birthday to you!

I know you'd much rather me type it than to have to hear that "Cagle tone deaf singing!"

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is getting so big! She is precious and this year flew by..seems you just had her! hope you have a Happy Birthday!!

The Wiemers said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Glenna said...

Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter. Can't believe 30 years have gone by. I can still see you looking up at me after you were born just like it was yesterday.

Morgan did not look to happy at Sams. If Kennedy sees food there she will be wanting it. Ha!

Have a Great Day.

Ashlee said...

Hope you had a great Birthday!!

Sunday said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Whitney! It does seem weird to be in our thirties now! I feel now that I'm 30 I am officially an adult. I always love looking at your pictures. Your family is so beautiful. Have a fun weekend.