Monday, April 20, 2009

Party preparation

Kennedy is having a zebra party for her first birthday! Here's her invitation... click to read the cute saying perfect for a 1st birthday party!
I love planning birthday parties for my girls and 1st birthdays are especially exciting! Kennedy already has this cute pink and zebra tutu that I got at the Grandmother Shop in Odessa with the gift certificate Gran Jan gave her for Christmas.Then I found this precious tube top! I added a cute flower to the top. I ordered this cute bracelet,
these bloomers in pink and black,

these adorable shoes,
and a cake similar to this!

The party is on!


Here's Kennedy is in her birthday outfit!



And her bloomers...



25 comments:

Sunday said...

You should go into business putting on ADORABLE birthday parties! Too cute. I can't wait to see pictures of the actual party. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Kim W. said...

Oh! I can't wait to see pictures!! And by the way, I sure hope you are keeping very good records of all your fun places to buy things, cause if #3 is a girl, I am so gonna be calling you first! :)

Erin said...

She is going to look SOOOO cute! You are too creative for words!

Terah said...

GIRL...that tutu thing is PRESH!!! You will have to help me plan Jolea's 2nd birthday!!!

SanDee said...

I wish I had just a pinch of your style:) SOOOOOOOOOOOOO absolutely adorable!

ajphillips said...

I have some zebra paper on a big roll left over from Annual Meeting. I'm thinking it was 4 ft. wide.

ajphillips said...

Oh if you get fabric, we can use it as a backdrop for pictures for the invite, if you wanted!

The Whitecotton's World said...

I just saw a really cute cake (not as elaborate) and I am looking up the info for you.

Sounds like TONS of fun!!! I am trying to do a boy 3rd birthday, and I am thinking I won't end up doing a single thing.

Jackie said...

SO SO cute!! She will look great!

The Whitecotton's World said...

I got cheap zebra fabric at Hobby Lobby to make burp clothes with. I caught a sale! I will email you the picture of the cake and where it was purchased. I am sure you could add to our change what you want. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Leah said...

What a fun party idea!

Courtney said...

This party is so cute. I love the outfit. Pink and black is such a wonderful color combination!

Mrs. P said...

I LOVE EVERYTHING about this birthday! How fun!

The Sweet Life said...

I love the theme you chose for her party!!

Leslie said...

Very cute... what a neat idea!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a SUPER cute party....Love the party idea.....There are some creative gals in the blog world. I enjoyed reading your blog and will be back to read more. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

RN and OSHP said...

What cute colors/theme! I love her outfit!!

Family American Style. said...

Oh! That is the cutest thing. I love all the decorations. The cake is so adorable.

Jodee said...

Tutu cute! I love the colors too!

Carrie said...

Oh my word, how fun! I love it.

Mommy said...

OH MY!!! This is SO PERFECT because I am organizing my daughter's 4th birthday and this is going to be her theme!! Where did you find all the plates, napkins and stuff? I am having a hard time finding zebra print paper plates, napkins, etc... YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! Thanks!

Annie said...

So beautiful. I like the zebra theme, is something cute.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Where did you get the invite from? I am doing a zebra themed party for my one year old in February.

Whitney said...

My sister made them. She is a photographer who also does design work and has VERY reasonable prices. See Ashley Phillip photography on my sidebar.

ButterflyGem said...

Oh my gosh how cute Thank you so much for shopping with ButterflyGem, I hope you come back for all the special moments in your daughter's Life for her special Jewelry! ALicia
www.butterflygem.etsy.com