Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

We spent Easter with my side of the family. We went down Saturday morning. We didn't do much except eat and relax. Of course, 4 little ones, kept everyone pretty busy!



Kennedy took a nap before church so she didnt' get to be in our picture!

I copied these next 4 pictures off Ashley's blog... they are ones she took and edited.








This was the aftermath of a busy, fun-filled weekend... Morgan fast asleep with her favorite dog, Laycee in her lap.
Peyton (my ccousin, Shelbi's little boy) looking for more eggs! Had to get a picture of KC all muddy!



Ganna and KRhee




Cooper in his cowboy hat

















9 comments:

Kim W. said...

Glad yall had a good weekend! Once again, love looking at your cute girls! Can't wait till next week!!! Woohoo!!! :)

The Wiemers said...

Glad we got to see ya'll. The girls are precious.

SanDee said...

Great Pictures!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

Such good pics!!! Love their outfits from the Children's place. Autumn has that shirt but the pink capris to go with it. I LOVE that store!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh it looks like you had a great time. All the Little Ones are so precious....the Girls look so sweet in their Easter outfits. Man oh man was Morgan tuckered out on the way home.....

Thanks for sharing the great pics!!

Shanan said...

Loved looking at your pictures! Too cute!

mondie said...

Enjoyed seeing you guys.

Glenna said...

It was an AWESOME weekend. I love all the pictures.

Lauren said...

I cannot believe how grown-up Morgan is :) She and Kennedy are just beautiful. I started a blog and thought I would give you my address. I have only posted twice...I am trying to get the hang of it!