Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Morgan had an Easter Egg Hunt at school today, but she only goes to school on Tuesday/ Thursday, so we went to school for about 30 minutes so she could join in the hunt. I took my camera but left it in the car. I did get a few pictures before we left, though. Here's Kennedy doing what she does when I put her down... takes off. It's hard to get a picture of her these days! Kennedy ready to go cheer Morgan on.
Morgan excited to go to her hunt.
On another note, Jason got home at 5:00 today! I was shocked! We were able to eat dinner, go for a family walk (Jason and Kennedy), bike ride (Morgan), and run/walk (me) have dinner cleaned up, and baths by 6:30. It was WONDERFUL!

2 comments:

Terah said...

All of that by 6:30...GIRL...I am impressed!!! What do you think about coffee sometime??? Let me know???

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

What a good day for the Johns' household. As always the girls are and look adorable. I bet Morgan was the best at egg hunting and Kennedy was the best at cheering Morgan on.......how fun!!

Look forward to seeing you on Friday.....

XXOOXXOOXXOOO