Saturday, April 18, 2009

An early 30th

Maggie and I... we rode to Coleman with Maggie and her husband, Chris and had so much fun. They kept us laughing, especially on the way home! ;) Even though, I had a stinkin migraine! Chris, Maggie, me, and Jason
The girls... 4 of them are pregnant!

Jason and I
These are the non-pregnant girls! The rest of the girls are pregnant!


My 30th birthday is coming up and a few weeks and my friend, April celebrated her birthday April 7th. We were both turning 30, so we decided to celebrate with friends at this AMAZING ranch/restaraunt in Coleman called Rancho Loma. The meal is a five course meal and it is fabulous! We went with 6 other couples and had so much fun. There was a lot of laughter in our room! It was so relaxing to be together without kids and enjoy amazing food! If you ever have a chance to go there, I highly recommend it... http://www.rancholoma.com.


This was our menu and I want you to know, Jason ate everything, including the mushroom and goat cheese pizza. I don't think I've ever had goat cheese but it is delicious!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Happy EARLY Birthday! I am so excited about lunch next week! I went shopping last weekend to pick out some new clothes for the pictures. I am glad I didn't wait much later in my pregnancy for these pics...I am feeling very pregnant!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Did they make that menu just for you guys? How far is this place, might be something for Bob and I to do one night.

Leah said...

Happy early birthday! :) I would love to go there someday.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh how fun!!! The pics are great and what a nice break for you and Jason....well deserved and Happy Early Thirty Birthday!!!

What a good looking bunch of gals and guys!!!

Whitney you will never know how much I enjoy your blog and pics...it is a great way to feel connected and see what is happenin' in your world.

XXOOXXOOXXOO

Kim said...

Happy early 30th to you! I will be 31 in a few weeks, so I feel like I can tell you from experience that 30 isn't all that bad! ;) HA! Just kidding! Anyhow, looks like yall had a fun time. Aaron and I have had opportunities to go out there with various friends from church, etc. and just haven't been able to make it happen yet. Hopefully soon! I've heard it is wonderful, and I love to eat, so what's more fun than that!? Hope yall are great!

Shelley said...

Happy 30th Birthday!! Speaking from experience (actually 3 and 1/2 years into the thirties!) it's not so bad... Looks like loads of fun :) Hope your headache got better...

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe Jason ate all that was on the menu. Glad you had a good time!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday!! I have heard great things about that ranch.