Monday, March 9, 2009

Today I'm...


Spring Cleaning! I'm trying to take it 1 room at a time, so I don't get overwhelmed b/c I tend to get overwhelmed easily when I look at everything! I'm literally going from floor to ceiling! Things get soooo dusty!
Master Bathroom- check!
Kennedy's room- check!
Master Bedroom- check!
I've cleaned baseboards, light fixtures, dusted off pictures on the wall, and cleaned out every drawer in those rooms. Today, I plan to work on Morgan's room, and the extra bath. That will leave the living room, kitchen, and laundry room for this next weekend.


Also, I got a great deal on a new bedspread... I needed a change from all the red in my house! Here it is... I love it!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Way to go! I will need to re-read your accomplishments next week to get me motivated during out spring break :)

Williams Family said...

It's such a good feeling once you're done!! I've been working on the yard. Usually John and I work on it together, so I haven't touched it since he left six months ago!! I've gotten alot of muscle work in the past few days though. :) Good luck on the cleaning!!

ajphillips said...

You can come do my house next!

The Wiemers said...

That is really pretty!

Erin said...

Love the new bedding, it is beautiful! You are inspiring me to look for something new...I am tired of looking at the same bedding!

Anonymous said...

I love the new bedding. Where did you find it?

Shelly

Whitney said...

Shelly~ I got it at JC Pennys!