





Morgan is always "bothering" Kennedy... she'll pick her up and carry her across the room, try to hold her when she wants to "go," etc. Kennedy usually just goes with the flow. They have a lot of fun together though and love each other so much. Morgan is really good about playing with Kennedy if I need to get something done. I bought these tutus on a girls trip to Canton last fall and finally had the perfect shirts made to go with them... Big Sister, Little Sister.We had a busy day... prayer group this morning, lunch with friends, a few errands, I had a meeting from 3:30-5:00 and then I came home and we played outside... soccer, swinging, and jumping on the trampoline. I gave the girls a bath and we ate chicken lasagna for dinner. Jason just got home (spring football) and he's hanging out with Morgan and Kennedy before bedtime. I made some brownies as well and they are calling my name right now!







9 comments:
Those are sweet pictures. Looks like Morgan has her hands full.
Such sweet pictures! I love how your girls outfits always match! I was telling my friend Donna tonight that if Aaron and I have a girl whenever we have our 3rd baby, that I was seriously going to have some meetings with you on how to coordinate clothing -- mine included! :) I love it! And I am particularly excited to see yalls Easter outfits this year! :) Have a good weekend!
Absolutely darling pics of both girls. They are so precious and their outfits are just the sweetest.
Love you all...............
That is funny about Morgan bothering Kennedy! It has to be a sister thing. Autumn used to take it well, but now she doesn't and it has caused them to fuss at each other. Just wait until Kennady gets a little older! LOL :)
Adorable outfits :) Arent little girls fun!
I am going through Region 4 teacher certification b/c I already have a BBA in Finance. I have just decided for my girls that I have to change what I do. Scary- changing everything I know!
Look at the smile on Kennedy's face, even with Morgan hauling her around. How sweet. They are going to enjoy each other so much. I remember all the fun you three girls had playing while you were growing up. I told Cooper he had better get ready cause he had some wild times headed his way. Ha!
I love those precious little girls.
Look at the smile on Kennedy's face, even with Morgan hauling her around. How sweet. They are going to enjoy each other so much. I remember all the fun you three girls had playing while you were growing up. I told Cooper he had better get ready cause he had some wild times headed his way. Ha!
I love those precious little girls.
I love their outfits! Sweet girls!!!
Post a Comment