Tonight after Kennedy fell asleep in my arms.
She loves to look out the big window in her room. She loves to be outside too!

Hanging on for dear life!


She loves to look out the big window in her room. She loves to be outside too!
Hanging on for dear life!

Kennedy is 9 months old today!
She is...
* pulling up, but not cruising yet.
* says Mama and Dada discriminitely
* says Mama and Dada discriminitely
*says "Hi"
* waves Bye bye especially when we say, "Night, night Mr. Sunshine."
Spring football started tonight. We went up to watch and have a picnic dinner of good ole Whataburger! Watching practice always makes me happy... except when I hear Jason get really mad!







4 comments:
What a sweet, sweet, Baby Sugar.....KRhee is 9 months old today...my, my how times flies.
How lucky to have 2 precious Gran Girls.......
Thanks for the latest pics, Whitney. Kennedy is doing lots of standing these days....guess we know what will be happening next........Ready, Set, Walking...!!
Happy 9 months Kennedy. Times does fly by. Won't be long before you will be running and keeping up with Big Sister Morgan. Like Gran Jan says...how lucky to have two precious Gran girls, but for me I guess I should say two precious Ganna Girls. Gran Jan and I are both so lucky!!!!
She was pulling up a lot at my house last week. She loved to stand at the coffee table!
WOW!!! 9 months already. Can't wait to see ya'll. I am sure the girls have changed so much.
Post a Comment