MaMaw was here to watch Kennedy so I could work on Tuesday. Of course Morgan had to stay home too. She had Jason's guitar out playing it. 

Kennedy's chicken pox are clearing up. Here she is this morning looking so much better than a few days ago!
Morgan has found a new TV show she likes. She wanted an apple for breakfast this morning. Here she is warm and cozy watching Maya and Miquel and eating her apple.

I found a spot for my picture frame I bought in Gruene. It says, "This face makes me smile."
Kennedy's chicken pox are much better but she hasn't slept well this week. She goes to bed at 7, and this week she's been waking up around 10, so she hangs out with Jason and I for a little while before she goes back to her bed. We've probably started a bad habit that we'll have to work on in the next few days, but it was fun to cuddle with her while she fell asleep! ;)
She's become a little cuddler! I'm excited about this b/c Morgan was not a cuddler.
She loves to be holding on to your hands and fingers.
I started making smoothies for breakfast again...
Morgan has found a new TV show she likes. She wanted an apple for breakfast this morning. Here she is warm and cozy watching Maya and Miquel and eating her apple.
I found a spot for my picture frame I bought in Gruene. It says, "This face makes me smile."
Kennedy's chicken pox are much better but she hasn't slept well this week. She goes to bed at 7, and this week she's been waking up around 10, so she hangs out with Jason and I for a little while before she goes back to her bed. We've probably started a bad habit that we'll have to work on in the next few days, but it was fun to cuddle with her while she fell asleep! ;)
She's become a little cuddler! I'm excited about this b/c Morgan was not a cuddler.
She loves to be holding on to your hands and fingers.
I started making smoothies for breakfast again...










6 comments:
I sure hope Kennedy is on the down hill side of the "chicken pops" and her cold; she is way too sweet to have been so sick. She is sure a cuddler and that feels the best.
The smoothies look great; you'll have to share your recipe.
Have a good day and a good weekend.
Love to all........
Ooooh that smoothie looks good. Do you use yogurt? Glad Kennedy is better. Nothing is better than cuddling a baby.
Kennedy held on to my fingers a lot last night. I was afraid to just go put her down for bed, since she is crawling now...I didn't want her to just crawl off...so I held her until she started getting sleepy! She also liked grabbing my nose...she really tried to pull it off...it began to hurt!!!
ENJOYED THE PICTURES. MORGAN LOVES APPLES. THAT IS ABOUT ALL SHE ATE WHILE SHE WAS HERE THAT WEEKEND. I AM GLAD KENNEDY WILL SNUGGLE. CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO SNUGGLE WITH ME LIKE MORGAN AND I ALWAYS DO WHEN WE GO TO BED.
SEE YA SAT MORGAN FOR THE CONCERT. I TOLD PAPAW THAT MORGAN WOULD PROBABLY BE DANCING AND PUTTING ON A SHOW HERSELF. IT WON'T BE LONG KENNEDY AND YOU CAN BE GOING WITH US TOO.
Glad her chicken pox is getting better! Enjoy the cuddling~ Autumn still likes for me to hold her hand in the car & she will doze off like that. It doesn't happen very often though b/c I am trying to drive @ the same time & my arm goes to sleep! Have a Great Friday!! :)
Glad Kennedy is better. Looks like Morgan is eating healthy and growing. Kennedy's legs look long in that picture of her on the bar. I love it when they cuddle. Cute Diaper Bag!!! I still love mine that Cooper got for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment