Tonight we had some fun with our friends, Amber, Jackson, and Reagan. Jason is at a coaching clinic. We went to eat and then play at the mall play area. The most exciting part is Reagan is sleeping over... it's Morgan's first sleepover.
Here they are sound asleep...
after baths and eating crackers and cheese for a snack.
playing in the play area
Kennedy got to play too!Morgan and Reagan crack me up. Their little conversations are so grown up and cute. I wish I could think of some of the things they said tonight that absolutely cracked me up, but I can't. At the mall, they pretended to be sisters. I love to listen to them! Such sweet girls.







4 comments:
Oh how fun for both girls. Spending the night was always the biggest and best time ever. The later I stayed up the more my giggle box would get turned over...
Kennedy looks like she feels better too. I sure hope you have a good weekend.
Have fun girls!!!
How cute. Jake and Matthew want to do a sleep over too, but I would prefer he sleeps over at Matthews...HA! Hey be sure you look in your mailbox for a special invite today!
I'm totally not ready for sleepovers yet. My sister-in-law does them often (Avery is 6). She said one of Avery's friends once came in her room at 1 o'clock in the morning (Janet was sleeping) and said, "Mrs. Janet, the movie is over. Can I watch another one?" Sleep is too precious right now. LOL
I forgot to mention how cute the matching dresses are and "Honey you haven't lost it"!!! The dress will be darling on you and you don't need a tee shirt..........!
Post a Comment