Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Morgan's 1st visit to the dentist...

Morgan went to the dentist for the first time today! And... her teeth looked GREAT! No cavities! Whoo Hoo!She did awesome! She just talked and talked to the hygenist and was so sweet! I was so proud of her! And here's Kennedy laughing.
This picture is for Gran Jan... the girls in their Valentines bows and shirts Gran Jan bought them. Mom, we got your outfits today too! That was fast!



7 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I AM SO PROUD OF MORGAN AND THE WAY SHE TAKES CARE OF HER TEETH.....GOOD JO MO!!! AND OF COURSE THE PIC OF KENNEDY IS JUST PRECIOUS.........

THANKS FOR TAKING AND SHARING THE PIC OF THE GIRLS IN THEIR VALENTINE OUTFITS AND BOWS.....I JUST RECD MY BESTEST VALENTINE......A PRETTY PIC OF MY GRAND GIRLS....

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Kim said...

You seriously have 2 of the cutest girls ever! Love the bottom pic, and the one of Kennedy by herself is precious! And way to go Morgan on no cavaties! I am scared to death to take Jake and Jack one day. We like a lot of sweets around this house! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky that Morgan enjoyed her visit. Jake has hated it since the first time we took him...it is all fear. Last time he was throwing himself to the ground, kicking and screaming...so not like him! Girls are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just beautiful, Whitney! I keep thinking maybe they will meet up with the McAdams boys one day (way in the future!). I love reading your blog, you are such a great mom and wife--a little inspiration for me! Take care.

Glenna said...

Good job Morgan. I am proud of you for being so big and taking good care of your teeth.

Kennedy, I love your precious smile. Don't you two look so cute in your valentine attire. Beautiful little girls.

Happy Valentines and Happy Birthday Jason.

mondie said...

Tell Morgan good job! That is an adorable picture of Kennedy. The older she gets the more she looks like you.

ajphillips said...

I would love to hear her conversation. Did she tell her about all the pictures you showed her of what her teeth will look like if she kept her pacifier? Ha!