Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8 months

She's gone from this... to this...
in these past 8 months that have flow by!




Kennedy is 8 months old today. This month she...



* got her first ear infection, but showed no signs except a fever. She wasn't ever fussy!


* is trying to crawl, but she just can't figure out her arms.


* babbles mama, dada, baba.


* I think she even waved Bye tonight... not positive though.


* is as busy as ever!


* Spent 3 days with my parents.


* Loves ALL her foods and loves to eat!


* Began eating finger foods.


* Still doesn't have any teeth.




Where has 8 months gone to? I'm not ready for her to not be a baby anymore!!!!! Someone help!

5 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I can't answer your question Whit b/c I don't know where the past 8 months have gone........and I'm not ready for her not to be our baby either......

She is the most precious girl...Happy 8 months Little Miss KRhee.............

Can't wait to see you all in a few days!!!!.......

Love & Kisses!!!

Glenna said...

WHERE HAVE THOSE 8 MONTHS GONE? KENNEDY IS SUCH A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL. SHE IS SO SWEET AND SO EASY TO PUT DOWN FOR HER NAPS AND BEDTIME. SHE IS DEFINITELY A BUSY BODY, REACHING AND GRABBING FOR EVERYTHING.

I LOVE YOU LITTLE KENNEDY!!!!!
(I SURE MISSED YOU AND MORGAN TODAY)!

ajphillips said...

THere's a picture mom has of me...and it looks very similar to that last picture of Kennedy!

Jackie said...

I don't know what to tell you- I understand about wanting them to be a baby!! I think when your second baby starts growing up it is worse then the first, or it has been that way for me. Cute, cute pics!!!

The Wiemers said...

Happy 8 Months Kennedy