Monday, December 22, 2008

What a MESS!

Don't let this sweet face fool you, Kennedy is a busy mess and these pictures prove it! She is so HAPPY and EXCITED all the time, especially when you talk to her. For example, in this picture, Jason said, "Kennedy" and she got so excited and started bouncing up and down. If you click on the picture to make it larger, you can see she's smiling away! She must have been on the down motion when the picture was snapped. This is what she does while I'm feeding her... grabs my nose, mouth, whatever she can get her hands on! We also started baby food at 6 months. So far, she's had squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, applesauce, and pears. She especially loves green beans!
Sweet memories that I want to look back and see on my blog!

8 comments:

ajphillips said...

She's always happy!

Glenna said...

Where did you find those little boots. The girls are always dressed to a "T". Kennedy is so sweet and so busy. Yes, she loves to grab your nose and face. Look at Morgan's pretty painted nails. Great pictures.

Amy said...

So stinkin cute!!:)

Ashlee said...

TOO CUTE!! They always have on the cutest little outfits. Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas!!

Jackie said...

She is just a precious little girl!!

The Wiemers said...

SHe is the happiest baby. I can't believe she loves green beans so much. Didn't you like green beans a lot when you were a kid? See you all soon.

Shanan said...

Whitney, I love looking at pictures of your girls! They are so cute. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Love, Shanan

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

The greatest pics of the 2 prettiest girls--the only thing better is seeing them in person......

I love those Grand Girls and Santa brought me my Chirstmas early when you guys and Joz came to our house.

Merry Christmas!!!