Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa comes to town and brings fun toys...






and Morgan plays with a toaster cover, old apron, oranges, cupcake liners, and a muffin pan with oranges as cupcakes. At least Kennedy liked her present. ;)

We have had a wonderful and BLESSED Christmas part I in Odessa. We had a wedding ceremony at Gran Jan's today b/w Johnny Cash (Jason) and Whitney (Morgan). Aunt Jocelyn was the bridesmaid and Gran Jan was the preacher. I told you she didn't need any toys! We played with Morgan's new sidewalk paint outside all afternoon. Kennedy had a wonderful first Christmas bouncing and smiling all day. Christmas part 2 will be next weekend at my parents.

4 comments:

mondie said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I love their Christmas outfits.

ajphillips said...

Looks like y'all had a fun and great Xmas.

Southern Fried Gal said...

Your girls are such cuties - love the outfits!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comment love for my Christmas door! I have since put up a post about how I did it - http://southernfrieddreams.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-door-how-i-did-it.html. You can usually find the mesh at florist shops and antique/flea market type shops.

The Wiemers said...

I love the outfits. That girl has such an imagination.