One of the last presents I need to buy was for Jason's step-dad. I asked Jason to take care of 1 and only 1 gift this year b/c Jack wanted an ACU football autographed by the team. Well, he didn't do it, so this was second best. We got the Wildcat football poster that was made for this year and had Bernard and Billy sign it. Jason was never able to get Johnny to sign it.
Saturday, after having lunch with some friends, we headed out shopping together. To get the poster matted and framed would be $75 and take 2 weeks, so we had to go to plan B. I had no idea what to do and then my friends came up with the idea of putting ribbon around it to make a matte. They even came over and helped me! I think it turned out great! Thanks girls!
Today, we're hanging out around the house and enjoying the time with Jason at home. We can't wait until Santa visits us in Odessa. We're going to make sure and sprinkle the reindeer food Morgan made so Santa's reindeer will have goodies to eat too. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Today, we're hanging out around the house and enjoying the time with Jason at home. We can't wait until Santa visits us in Odessa. We're going to make sure and sprinkle the reindeer food Morgan made so Santa's reindeer will have goodies to eat too. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!







3 comments:
Looks good! Is Hobby Lobby where you tried to get it framed? That's crazy...usually they will do it right then and there.
That looks really good and is a neat gift.
Great looking gift. I can't wait to see you all. I love all the pictures of the girls. I am ready for you all to be here!!!!!! I will be waiting and ready. Have a Merry Christmas. I love you all.
Post a Comment