I get to go to a high school football game on Saturday and watch it without having to be stressed out! Jason will be recruiting at a Jr. College football game but he is going to meet me and the friends I'm riding with at the game! Going to watch a football game without stress sounds like SO MUCH FUN!
Guess what else, Mom took the girls home so Jason and I have 3 nights to ourselves. What are we going to do with ourselves? I know one thing, we're eating out every night since we NEVER eat out anymore... that's what having two kids does to you. It's easier to cook at home than get yourself ready, your kids ready, their stuff packed, loaded up and to the resteraunt. No cooking for me the next few nights! I'm also going to paint the snowmen for outside that were passed down from my Dad's parents, to my parents, and now us. I'll post pictures when I'm done.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Well, aren't yall lucky! I am jealous! Hope yall have a great time together and that you enjoy some much needed down-time! Let's get together soon! I'll be all better then, too, so I won't stress about the girls getting my junk. ;) Have a great weekend!
I am so jealous!! You guys enjoy the quiet, stress free meals at a restaurant!!
You know you'll miss them like crazy and be ready to get your hands on them by day 2!! That's just how us mommas roll!!:)
Post a Comment