Friday, December 19, 2008

Fun Photos

Hanging out in our pajamas this morning.
Here's Morgan at 6 months chewing on her basketball. And here's the picture I took this morning of Kennedy chewing on hers!
Now maybe it's just me, but I don't think they look a lot alike in these pictures?!
I've got to tell a funny Morgan story. Yesterday, I went to her Christmas party at her school. First, I will say that I was VERY impressed by how structured and patient her teacher is. They had no down time and it was so calm in her room, considering it was their Christmas party and they were all eating cupcakes and cookies. After eating, they exchanged gifts and then I stayed and watched their Spanish teacher teach them Spanish. Amazing!
There are only a few boys in the class. The class is full of girls, so I was talking to her teacher about the differences and she told me that on Tuesday, Morgan had all the girls lined up watching her while she was in labor. Yes, labor! She was breathing and everything. She said her teacher from last year was almost rolling on the floor she was laughing so hard. The child has an imagination, that's for sure! She also told Jason this week when she was in trouble, "I don't like your decision." Oh' goodness!
Ashley kept Morgan and Kennedy Wednesday night while Jason and I went to a Christmas party. You can go to Ashley's blog to read and watch their cookie making adventures. Needless to say, Morgan was right, her Daddy will and did eat all the cookies. They were GOOD!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

Nope, they do look different! Did Morgan tell you we had to leave out the eggs in the cookie recipe...I didn't have any! I was wondering if they tasted okay!

The Wiemers said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe she was doing that. Where did she learn all of that about labor? Give the girls hugs and kisses for me. I think Kennedy looks a little bigger than Morgan at 6 months.

Jackie said...

The Morgan story cracks me up! Kids have a mind of their own! And I don't think your girls look so much alike by looking at those 2 photos.
Precious girls!

Anonymous said...

I may have to rethink letting Morgan and Jake play in his room by themselves...God only knows what the two of them will teach each other. Great pictures, and no they don't look alike. But they are both beautiful girls! Enjoy your blessings this christmas!

Glenna said...

Well none of my post saved I did last night. I loved the early Christmas pictures. Looks like Kennedy has the gift thing all done. That was always a Christmas tradition when you all were growing up, was to have our very own family night and open a gift. Glad you all a great family night together. The girls looks so cute! Have a safe and Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see you all NewYears Eve.