Friday, November 7, 2008

So, do they look alike or different?

Morgan at 6 months Morgan at 5 months
Kennedy 5 months in Morgan's 1st Christmas (3 months) outfit. Morgan's 1st Christmas at 3 months.
Kennedy- 5 monthsMorgan- 5 months

Morgan at 5 months chewing on her exercaucer. Kennedy at 5 months chewing on the same toy.
So, do they look a lot alike? What's the same? What's different?


7 comments:

ajphillips said...

I think all their features are a lot alike. Things I see different are their forehead and kind of the shape of their face! They do look a lot alike, but they have some minor differences too!

ajphillips said...

I think Kennedy might have your chin...that's another thing I see a little different.

Anonymous said...

Well, there is no denying they are sisters. Morgan's face is rounder and Kennedy's looks longer, I think. They are both going to break many boys hearts because they are so cute!

Jackie said...

They are so cute!! I think they look a lot alike, but at the same time have their own look. That is what is so amazing- how God makes each little baby alike and different all at the same time!!

Anyways, they are both such cute girls!!

Glenna said...

I still say Kennedy looks like her mom. Her face is longer shaped and the eyes seem different to me. Some features are alike but I definitely think there are some differences there. They are both precious in my book.

SanDee said...

Oh I think they look alot alike but different too. They favor eachother though I think alot. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much they resemble but at the same time there are some little differences. Precious, Precious, Precious through and through!!!

Love, Gan Jan