5 months 1 week
for a little while at least and then she topples over!
We had/ are having a busy day... lunch with Jason at the Bean, I went to human resources to get on ACU's payroll, then to the bank, and to the Dr. to pick up Morgan's shot records. Now, dinner is almost ready and then we have to get ready to go to Ashley's to have our family pictures done. Is anyone else tired, b/c I am!!!! Sure do wish I had a magic wand that would clean my house!
for a little while at least and then she topples over!
We had/ are having a busy day... lunch with Jason at the Bean, I went to human resources to get on ACU's payroll, then to the bank, and to the Dr. to pick up Morgan's shot records. Now, dinner is almost ready and then we have to get ready to go to Ashley's to have our family pictures done. Is anyone else tired, b/c I am!!!! Sure do wish I had a magic wand that would clean my house!







4 comments:
Good job Kennedy! Am I your magic wand? Ha, just kidding. Wish I could help you out and I would if I was retired, Hum? I was tired last night and went to bed at 8:30 but was still tired at work today. Guess all the weekend fun caught up with me. Thanks for the great weekend. It was awesome.
Precious, Precious, Precious Grand Girls!!!
Can't wait to see the family pics!
Gran Jan
If you find that wand, pick me up one too!!
Can't wait to see some of those pics!!
YEA Miss Kennedy! She is growing so fast...
Purple White, Purple White, Fight, Fight, Fight!! Go CATS... Thanks for keeping us posted :)
Post a Comment