Friday, November 28, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving and more fun to come!


This was some of the YUMMY food... turkey, ham, dressing, green bean bundles, cranberry salad, sweet potatoe casserole, and rolls. We also had pumpkin, pecan, and chocolate (Ashley made) pies.
Ashley took most of the pictures so I'll have to get some good ones from her, but here's Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper in their matching outfits!




We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Ashley's house. The best part was we got to stay here! My mom made WONDERFUL food! We took a family picture for my parent's Christmas cards. Then Jason went to work around 4 and Dad, Scott, and Jordan went to "O" to go hunting. Tomorrow is our BIG GAME! Hopefully, after this game, we'll get to play two more. My stomach is in knots just thinking about it! The week leading up to the game is like torture. I'm ancy all week and ask Jason a million questions. We're tailgating with our families, and a few of the players families that Janet and Jack have become good friends with through all those looong road trips we've made this year.



Today, Mom, Kim, and I are decorating my house for Christmas (in hopes that Jason will not be home to help me in the coming weeks). Jason got all the stuff down out of our attic last night. I think I have at least 10 large tubs and several boxes. Every year after Christmas I hit the 75% off sales and get new stuff for the next year. It just adds up, but it's fun. I'll post pictures of my decorated house later! Jocelyn (Jason's sister) will be here tonight and we can't wait to see her and we hope she'll bring good luck to the game!

3 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Great pics Whitney. Your meal looks great and delicious and I am glad you had a good holiday. I bet your house looks pretty all decorated.

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Go! Fight! Win! Let's go Cats!!

Anonymous said...

Man now I am nervous, I hope our coming to the game for the first time doesn't jinx it! Sending good vibes towards the team!

Erin said...

The meal looks wonderful! I hope you ate too much like I did!