WOW!!!! What a beautiful family...and not just on the outside but on the inside as well through and through and through.........and my compliments to the photographer...way to go Ashley...!!
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
5 comments:
I love their outfits with the green tutu's!!! Great pictures!!!
WOW!!!! What a beautiful family...and not just on the outside but on the inside as well through and through and through.........and my compliments to the photographer...way to go Ashley...!!
Love you guys..........
Gran Jan
These are great. I love the first family shot.
Those are really good.
Love the pictures! Glad you are putting those tulle skirts to good use.
Thanks for letting me know about Ken too so I could vote.
Post a Comment