




Yes, you read that right! We scored 93 and they scored 68. Jason was so mad! To their credit though, they are the #2 offense in the NATION, behind ACU who is #1. Also, one score was at the end when our 2nd string was in and onewas on a kickoff return on special teams. Also, our offense was so amazing that they only had the ball 21 minutes! Crazy! But hey, a win is a win and against that team, I'lll take it. Thanksgiving will be celebrated in Abilene and we'll play NWMO next week. We beat them 45-27 during week 1. Go Wildcats... all the way to the National Championship game in Alabama!







6 comments:
WOW...what a score! Glad to see ACU won, good luck next game!
I wanted to find you after the game, but didn't see you. WOW, what a game!! I can't believe we have to play another team that we have already played!! I may borrow your scoreboard picture as proof of the game!!
Congrats. Sorry we will not get to see you guys Thanksgiving,though.
That is so awesome. We will see you at the game next weekend. Tickets are already bought. Happy Thanksgiving!
GO ACU!! Jason and I were flipping channels yesterday afternoon and we stumbled on the game!! WOO-HOO!! We get Amarillo channels so we had to listen to the announcers root for WT the whole game...gag!! But it was so fun getting to watch from home. Kooper, my football loving 9 year old, was pumped up and watched the whole game!! SO FUN!! Love it!
Did you see ACU on ESPN???
Post a Comment