Monday, November 3, 2008

5 months old today!




Kennedy is 5 months old today. She is...
* trying to sit up
* reaching for everything
* watches and tries to grab your food when you eat. I think it's about time to start some rice.
* Can take her paci out and put it back in if she doesn't get it too far from her mouth.
* works to get a toy out of reach.
* rolling over both ways
* Squeals when she's happy, which is pretty much all the time... she's a happy baby!
* Loves to eat... if she sees her bottle, her eyes get big and she starts grunting and trying to grab it.
* Still takes 3 naps a day
* Has been incredibly healthy... no colds or other sicknesses. Crossing my fingers on this one!
* Sleeps about 12 hours at night. Her last bottle is around 7:30 and she sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00. Now that she'll suck her thumb when she wakes a little, she puts herself back to sleep so much better than when she relied on her paci.
* A complete JOY!!!


7 comments:

Glenna said...

HAPPY 5 MONTHS KENNEDY. SHE IS SUCH A DELIGHTFUL BABY. ALWAYS SMILING AND HAPPY. JUST A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABY GIRL.

I LOVE YOU KENNEDY!!

GANA

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is such a joy and a pretty girl. Without a doubt she has the sweetest face. Her 5 month pics look so much like her Big Sis...who is also a joy. Love those Grand Girls with all my heart!!!

Gran Jan

Yours Truly said...

Hi! I'm Brenda from MOPS. I found a link to your blog on the MOPS blog. I have to say that your daughter Kennedy is a cutie-putie especially with those big baby blue eyes.

The Walters' Family said...

I absolutely love the cute little curl on top...so precious. Looking into her eyes is AMAZING!!!

Ashlee said...

She is sooo cute!! I can't get over how much she looks like Morgan in the pictures.

mondie said...

She looks like a doll with her curl. That is the way we used to do you girls when you were little.

The Wiemers said...

Precious Kennedy. Wow already 5 months old. My how fast it goes.