
I got this recipe off of another blog and made it tonight! Delicious and easy... my kind of meal!
Lemon Pepper chicken with Green Beans and Potatoes
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced,1 juiced
4 cloves garlic (I just used garlic salt)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
3/4 lb green beans
8 small red potatoes
4 chicken breasts
Preheat oven to 450. Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange lemon slices from 1 lemon in a single layer on the bottom of the dish. In large bowl combine remaining olive oil, lemon juice of 2nd lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Add green beans and toss to coat. Using tongs, remove green beans and arrange them on top of lemon slices. Add potatoes to same olive oil mixture and coat. Arrange on inside edge of dish on top of the beans. Place chicken in olive oil mixture and coat. Place chicken in dish. Roast for 40-50 minutes. Remove chicken and continue roasting potatoes/beans if necessary.







3 comments:
I was planning on fixing that tomorrow night. I don't know how my slide show fit. It does cut off some of the pictures. Maybe Ashley knows.
Looks yummy. I cooked tonight too. Every time I cook it reminds me of why I HATE cooking. I cooked Chicken spaghetti and green bean casserole. It was yummy but time consuming.
Whitney...I am friends with Meredith...I hope you don't mind I found your blog. ;) Hopefully I can meet you sometime soon so that you will know I am not some crazy person, but I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family! Your girls are just precious, and if our 3rd child ends up to be a girl, I will for sure be calling for your knowledge on the cute girly stuff! Your girls are cute as can be! Anyhow, I hope to meet you soon, and by the sound of it, we'd get along great -- both have husbands home VERY little -- so I bet we could talk for days about that! ;) Anyhow, blessings to you and your family, and oh yeah, thanks for this wonderful dinner idea...I made it a few weeks ago, and my husband loved it! So thanks! Take care of you and those baby dolls.
Post a Comment