Saturday, October 11, 2008

ACU 51- ASU 7







I had a lot of fun eating with Erin at Abuelos before the game. Thanks Erin! Talking to fellow coaches wives (who understand what your life is like!) is always fun! You never know, our paths might cross somewhere down the road! Coaching is like that!
Kennedy slept for about 3 hours at the game. Morgan and Campbell played and played and played! They were really good and at one point Morgan was even breastfeeding her baby.

5 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks for entertaining Campbell at the game. I am so glad our girls love each other. Also tell Morgan thanks for helping Campbell with baby "Emma's" diaper. I hear it was bothering her:-)
Hope you had a great day spoiling Cooper today!

Shelley said...

Way to go ACU!!!

Glenna said...

Way to go ACU. Thanks for letting me hold Kennedy, I would have been cold if I had not been holding her. Morgan was so funny playing at the game. She told me thanks for spending the night with her this morning. Cute pictures!

Amy said...

Oh, I love the closeup picture of Kennedy! And the one sucking her thumb!! SO SWEET!!

Go WILDCATS!!

Erin said...

I am so glad we were able to meet up for dinner, I had a great time. Meeting Morgan and Kennedy was wonderful, they are both SO cute! I look forward to meeting up again soon!