Friday, October 3, 2008

4 months old!

Some pictures from today...



Kennedy is 4 months old today. Some new things she has began to do this month are...
* drool a-lot
* suck on her hands and feet
* laugh... and I do mean the cutest laugh in the world!

I'm getting ready for our Canton trip tomorrow. I've got my bags packed, house cleaned, laundry finished, sheets changed, girls outfits ironed and laid out, and bags packed for the game. Whew! I'm ready for bed! We're leaving at 6:00 a.m.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe she's already 4 months old! You're good for cleaning and getting the house, laundry and clothes ready. I'm just leaving and wishing Matt luck!

Lindi said...

Is she really? Well, here's to getting cuter everyday.

The Wiemers said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 4 months old already or that Morgan is 4 either.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my "Grand Girls" along with their very special Momma and Daddy. You are a precious family......

I had a great weekend watching Morgan & Kennedy. Thanks for the opportunity and a big than-you to Jocelyn for being with us. she was a tremendous help.

Love to All & have a Great Week!

Gran Jan