Mom, Kennedy, and I
Kim and Scott

Morgan, Kennedy, and I
Morgan riding Ginger for the first time!
Kim and Scott
Morgan, Kennedy, and I
Morgan riding Ginger for the first time!
Ginger likes cupcakes and she got to eat one of Morgan's red cupcakes! Red? What was I thinking? All the kids mouths and hands were stained!
Pa Paw and Kennedy 
Jason, Kennedy, and I!
Riding the steer! Jackson, Davis, Cory, Morgan, Reagan, Layne, and Anna.
Morgan and Campbell singing their duet! Too cute!
Again... what was I thinking... red?
Morgan with her bucket heading out to see her suprise!
Reagan, Morgan, Cory, and Jackson
Ashley, Morgan and Kennedy

Jocelyn, Gran Jan, Kennedy, and Jason
We had Morgan's 4th birthday party Saturday. She had a cowgirl party and it was so much fun! We had it at church and we had a jump house, steer roping, country music karaoke, and horse rides with Morgan's new horse, Ginger. Ginger was a suprise for Morgan from Ganna and Pa Paw (my mom and dad)!
After the party, we had a suprise family shower for Scott and Kim. Kim is due in October. They are having a baby boy named Cooper. It was fun but tiring weekend. Mom took Morgan home with her so she could ride her horse. She's bringing her back on Tuesday. I just laid Kennedy down without her paci and guess what???? She went right to sleep! Whoo Hoo! The problem has been she loses her paci and if she's not in a deep sleep she'll wake up. She'll wake up 5 or 6 times a night for her paci, so we're teaching her to put herself to sleep without the paci. This is the 3rd night and she did great tonight! I'm off to clean out Morgan's closet. On her actual birthday, we're giving her a doll house from Kids Village so I'm moving her kitchen into her closet so we can put the dollhouse in it's place. She has the biggest closet in the house!
Pa Paw and Kennedy 
Jason, Kennedy, and I!
Riding the steer! Jackson, Davis, Cory, Morgan, Reagan, Layne, and Anna.
Morgan and Campbell singing their duet! Too cute!
Again... what was I thinking... red?
Morgan with her bucket heading out to see her suprise!
Reagan, Morgan, Cory, and Jackson
Ashley, Morgan and Kennedy
Jocelyn, Gran Jan, Kennedy, and Jason
We had Morgan's 4th birthday party Saturday. She had a cowgirl party and it was so much fun! We had it at church and we had a jump house, steer roping, country music karaoke, and horse rides with Morgan's new horse, Ginger. Ginger was a suprise for Morgan from Ganna and Pa Paw (my mom and dad)!After the party, we had a suprise family shower for Scott and Kim. Kim is due in October. They are having a baby boy named Cooper. It was fun but tiring weekend. Mom took Morgan home with her so she could ride her horse. She's bringing her back on Tuesday. I just laid Kennedy down without her paci and guess what???? She went right to sleep! Whoo Hoo! The problem has been she loses her paci and if she's not in a deep sleep she'll wake up. She'll wake up 5 or 6 times a night for her paci, so we're teaching her to put herself to sleep without the paci. This is the 3rd night and she did great tonight! I'm off to clean out Morgan's closet. On her actual birthday, we're giving her a doll house from Kids Village so I'm moving her kitchen into her closet so we can put the dollhouse in it's place. She has the biggest closet in the house!







4 comments:
I think the party went great and the decorations were so cute. It was a great weekend for all I think. We made it home and Morgan rode and bathed Ginger and fed her tonight. Guess we will go at it again tomorrow night looks like.
Enjoyed seeing everyone and glad all the surprises were actually a "Surprise".
It was such a fun day. Morgan's party was great and everything was so cute....using the gym at the church was perfect. Whitney, you did a great job.
Joz and I were so glad to be a part of Kim's shower and seeing Ashley's sweet house and yard.
It was wonderful being with everyone and visiting.
Gran Jan
Thanks for the exciting weekend. We enjoyed it.
what an adorable party... i love the cowgirl theme! happy birthday, morgan. (And you look great, whitney!)
Post a Comment