Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Morgan is 4!!!!!!

Tonight we celebrated Morgan's birthday by eating pizza with four candles in it! We were going to go to Chuck-E-Cheese but Jason doesn't get home until 7:30/8:00 so that wouldn't be possible with Kennedy. Here's Morgan with her new dollhouse. Yes, I know it's September but she insisted on wearing these pajamas. She said they were "comfy."

4 years ago...

She has gone from this (1 year ago, when she was 3)...
To this!

I can't believe our firstborn turned 4 at 11:07 this morning. Happy Birthday, Morgan! Daddy, Kennedy, and I love you with all our hearts. Kennedy lights up when she sees you and so do Daddy and I!

8 comments:

ajphillips said...

Happy Birthday Morgan....we'll call when I get off work.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Morgan. You are a continuous blessing and joy and we love you with all of our hearts!!

Have fun tonight blowing out the candles on your pizza. I hope you get everything that you wish!!

Gran Jan

mondie said...

Did she get my card? I thought she might enjoy getting something on her real birthday.

Shelley said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Morgan!

Anonymous said...

When I called Morgan yesterday evening to tell her Happy Birthday, she told me that Santa had brought her dollhouse the night before. It was so sweet!!

I love the genuiness and innocence of precious children.

Hope your family had a great celebration!

Gran Jan

Glenna said...

Happy Birthday Miss Morgan. She also told me Santa brought her the doll house and it has a lot of cute things in it. She sounded excited about it and talked so big. Can't believe she can still wear those pj's. Think I bought them for her 2 years ago. The pictures of the 4 year old Morgan are precious. Can't believe she is already 4 and growing up so fast. Ganna & PaPaw love you with all our hearts Morgan.

Bicky said...

what a sweet post! Morgan is so beautiful - 4 years ago and today.

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe she is already 4. It seems like she was just born the other day. I remember that day so well and all the emotions that went with it. Happy Birthday Morgan!