I am a little obsessed about my house being cleaned and organized! Not an easy task with kids and something I wish I could change. Thanks Mom for making me be this way and now Morgan is turning out the same. Right now, she is organizing her closet!
I decided to buy Sambazon Acai powder. It's a powder that you mix with juice so it was cheaper. Plus, I had a $25 coupon to Amazon so I got it for free. It had good reviews on Amazon.com so I'll let you know how it works! This is my 5th day this week to have a migraine... grrrr! I can't breastfeed when I take the medicine so I'm trying to "tough it out" today.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Can't wait to see the pictures. I might have to leave my car at your house for the weekend. Jordan is in a class on this side of town, so he might just meet me at your house so we can leave straight from there to go to Richard's.
Oh had to say one more thing, I use to go to my friend's houses (Niki's) when I was little and want to clean and organzie their room...lol.
Sorry I made you all like that...I know it is miserable. Ha! You all sure are not neat freaks when you come to my house by the looks of the bedrooms. Ha! "Keep on a cleaning"!!!!
Hi Whitney,
If you don't mind, please let me know if that Acai powder helps with your migraines. I get them on and off and I hate the way the different medications make me feel!
Good luck, I hope it works for you!
Charity
Post a Comment