
Tonight on the way to the JV game, Morgan told Jason, "I want to marry Keatan but he doesn't want to marry me. He wants to marry Macy." Jason told her that was ok, God had already picked out a special boy for her. She said, "Who is he Daddy?" Jason said he didn't know and she said, "Well, I just want to marry Keatan."
When we were reading books before bed tonight, Jason reminded her that he (Jason) was still her boyfriend. No boyfriends until you're 25, Morgan!
When we were reading books before bed tonight, Jason reminded her that he (Jason) was still her boyfriend. No boyfriends until you're 25, Morgan!







4 comments:
Oh my, that day will be here before you know it. That Morgan, what she doesn't come up with. she makes me smile.
That Morgan!
Bless her Baby Sugar heart.....isn't it amazing what lil ones think......
At this point if I were Macy I would be concerned...Maybe we need to warn her!!! Ha...!
Morgan you always make my day and warm my heart....
Gran Jan
But what about Jake? He will be heartbroken.
Post a Comment