http://www.reporternews.com/news/2008/sep/14/wildcats-rout-commerce/




We won, 45-14. We scored 2 defensive touchdowns, so that was fun. We held them to 230 yards and most of those came in the 3rd and 4th quarter when the 2nd and 3rd stringers were in. Our offense had over 500 yards and our quarterback set a school record for 300 yard passing games. He is now the all time conference leader in career passing yards and touchdown completions.
It was Kennedy's 1st football game to attend! It poured down rain a couple of times so my mom or Janet took her under the stands. Morgan had fun playing with her friendsl. The funniest thing was Campbell was yelling, "Go Wylie, go!" and she also said, "Are we the purple or the lellow?"







8 comments:
It is always good to come away with a victory and we are playing well on both sides of the ball.
Whitney, thank you for the hard effort you make to always be at the games. I know it is not easy getting 2 little ones dressed and ready plus getting everything together that they might need for the game. You are such a trooper and I am so proud of your support of Jason's career and your loyalty to the school and players.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Let's keep these victories coming....go ACU!!!
Gran Jan
Go ACU!! Thanks for keeping us updated...
Congratulations on the win! The girls look adorable in their outfits!
It was a fun game...though I really don't think I saw much of it! The girls' cheerleading suits are adorable.
That Campbell! Maybe by the end of the season she will know which team is playing. In her defense Wylie and ACU are both purple. Cary said that the defense looked great, Jason is doing such a wonderful job with their abilities but more importantly with their Spirits. The girls look precious as always.
Cute family. Winning sure is fun.
The pictures are too cute! Glad ACU won!
The girls looked so cute in their cheerleader suits. Glad ACU got a win .... even though I don't think I saw one play of the game. The girls were entertaining me too much I guess.
Post a Comment