We had a fun weekend. My new favorite store is Babies R Us. They have the cutest kids clothes and most of them are under $10. The only two things I bought over $10 were matching velour suits for Kennedy and Morgan for $14.99. That store rocks! They have anything and everything you could imagine. We also shopped at the Hulen Mall, Parks Mall, and my favorite, Steinmart. We ate at La Madeleines for lunch on Saturday. My mom had the French Dip sandwich and Kim and I had the Chicken Artisian. They were yummy, but we should of shared! My mom and I had Tiramisu shots for dessert. Dad and Scott met us at the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We shared an appetizer platter with avocado eggrolls, spinach dip and chips, fried dumplings, summer rolls, quesadillas, corn cakes, buffalo wings, and fried calamari to name a few. We also ordered three kinds of cheesecakes: Tiramisu, white chocolate macadamian nut, and dutch apple. Yum!
Morgan is with Gran Jan and Jocelyn in Houston. They visited the Childrens Museum today. She called me yesterday morning after getting there and told me all about the plane ride and the clouds! Kennedy is asleep... all that shopping wore her out! She was a trooper... she just went with the flow all weekend.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
WOW you got to do alot of shopping. Sounds like alot of fun.
Sounds like a successful weekend! Glad you enjoyed some family time. I will be praying for you to have peace over whatever decision you make:) Love ya!
I would hate to have to make that decision but all I know to tell you is to get on your knees and PRAY. Prayer is powerful and God is faithful and he WILL answer you. Be still and listen.
Glad you had fun shopping.
From what you wrote I believe they can only hold your certificate for a year right? After that you get it back? If that is the case I would take the art job because by the time you are ready to go to a public school you will have your teaching certificate back...if that is how it works. I had no idea that Texas could do that. Let me know what you decide. You will know what to do, follow your heart. God will lead you in the right direction.
Glad you had a great shopping weekend! I will be thinking about you and praying for you as you make the Job decision. It is so hard to know what is best but just keep repeating your priorities in life to yourself... GOD, hubby, kids!
Post a Comment