Saturday, August 30, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the lobby of the hotel in St. Jo, MO making this post. We won our game!!!!!!!! We beat the #3 ranked team in the nation 44-27. It was so awesome!!!!!!! We had a slow start. We were down 21-7 in the first quarter, but they only scored 6 more points the entire game and we scored quite a few more! So exciting! was so nervous at the beginning of the 4th quarter b/c I've seen what can change in a quarter. I've seen a 29 point lead being blown!

Here's what NW MO's coach had to say about us in the paper this week... "Abilene Christian is a very good opponent, but they're probably not any better than five or six of the teams in our conference we're going to play."

3 comments:

ajphillips said...

I looked it up on the internet earlier and was glad to find that yall won! That's great!!!

Erin said...

That is awesome! I am sure Jason is PUMPED! Things didn't go so well for ASU - we lost 21-14 to Texas State. It was a great game and the Rams gave a great effort.

Shelley said...

WAY TO GO ACU!!!