Kennedy is not happy but I had to get a picture of them in their matching outfits!
My Dad and Morgan dancing to the band as we were leaving the restaurant.
This past weekend my parents came down. We went to Lytle Land and Cattle on Friday night and enjoyed steaks. On Saturday morning, we ate Oatmeal from the Deceptively Delicious cookbook. Very yummy, easy, and healthy! For lunch we went to Cotton Patch. Then, while my Dad went to Luskeys to look for a saddle for Ginger, I wanted to take my mom into Spoiled Silly b/c they had had some cute little boy clothes on their 50% off rack. We also had a 20% off coupon so she got 50% off and then 20% off of the sale price. She bought several outfits for Cooper, Kennedy, and Morgan. She thinks she has to be exactly equal and if she buys an outfit for one has to buy one for the other. I bought an outfit for one of Jason's high school friends who just had a baby... another $5 (originally $40) Bebemonde outfit and it is sooooo cute! The lady there said Old Navy is closing.... Maggie, you were right! That is so sad! I love their kids clothes! For dinner we cooked hot dogs. It was nice to have them here to help with the girls. My Dad even said he felt sorry for me when he saw how busy it was around bath time. Jason is not here at all for 2 weeks. He didn't go to bed until 2 a.m. last night! It hasn't been that bad though... I don't have to worry about cooking, which I don't enjoy anyways! Tonight we had bar-b-que wienies from the left over hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and leftover fruit salad. Yes, not very healthy but yummy! I did go and run with the double stroller (good resistance) at the school after eating and Morgan got to say "Hi" to Jason. She really misses him and asks when he's coming home a lot. We got spoiled this summer! We sure are excited about football season though!







7 comments:
Love the matching outfits :)
Oh goodness those matching outfits are completely adorable.
I'm so proud of you for cooking out of your cookbook. I guess I need to dust mine off and try at least. HA
I know it must be hard when Jason is home all summer and then gone for 2 weeks. Your doing great though. Hang in there.
I hope to be at church this sunday. We have been gone almost every single Sunday it seems like this summer. I miss not seeing all of you and all the babies.
Oh and great job on your running. Watch out because it can become addicting.
I'm gonna have to check out that store when we are in Abilene for our pictures with Ashley! Spoiled Silly?? Where is it?? Sounds like my kinda place. I love matching outfits, although I feel like my days of them thinking they are cool is numbered!! Kennedy is growing so fast!
The outfits are adorable...the kids always look SO cute! Matt has been MIA for two a days and I agree that the one benefit is not having to cook...the downside is that I don't have anyone to talk to all day and night...the dog is getting tired of listening to me! :)
I wasn't at work today..had to go to a seminar ALL Day. I'll read your email in the morning and change that invitation...my phone was still on silent from the seminar when u called.
Old Navy is closing?! What is happening to Abilene?
Hi, Whitney, I found your blog through LaRae's. It's great to have a way to keep in touch! I hadn't seen Kennedy yet - she is beautiful! I hope you are all four getting along well. Congratulations!
Post a Comment