I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
4 comments:
Fearless Morgan! She sure looks like she was having fun. Glad you all got to go and enjoy the time there. Thanks for sharing.
Little dare devil...you can tell she just loves it!
Ha ha - I think ya'll have your hands full!!! Too cute!
Ahh...To be young and flexible again!
Post a Comment