
Kennedy (7 weeks), Morgan (3 1/2), and Kaycin (3 months)
This picture was taken at Henry's birthday party this morning. It tells about the "days of my life..." holding Kennedy, paci in hand, burp cloth on shoulder, Morgan right there with me and sometimes being a toot (as she is in the picture- she wouldn't smile!), and spit up all over my clothes (can you see the wet spot on my lap and shoulder?). It's the story of my life and I'm so glad it is!Kennedy (7 weeks already!!!!) continues to be such a blessing and the best baby. She was sleeping until 5 am every morning and a few nights ago I gave her her paci instead of feeding her at that time and she slept until 8 am. She's been sleeping until 7:30/8:00 am ever since. Keep your fingers crossed that that continues! She is the sleepingest (is that a word?) baby I've ever seen! She only stays awake for about 1-1 1/2 hours and then she wants her paci, wants to be swaddled, and laid down to go to sleep! Then she'll nap for 2 hours.
Jason has been out of town the past few days and we've been busy! Today we went to Henry's fun birthday party (thanks for inviting us Maggie), ran a few errands, and went to eat lunch with friends, and then to Spoiled Silly where I bought Kennedy a Bebemonde dress for $5!!!!!! They were having a 50% off sale too (FYI to all of you) which is the only way I can shop there! Then Amanda who is one of our coaches wives came by with her 3 month old little girl to meet Kennedy. Running errands with two is tiresome (I think I picked out the heaviest car seat there is), so I'm tired and I'm glad Jason is home and I'm not having to get two girls ready for bed!







8 comments:
Sounds like a busy day, you just do not slow down:) Thanks for the heads-up on the sale, I will have to check that out. I like your cute outfit even with the spit-up on it. We need to get together again soon.
What pretty girls--it really looks like Kennedy hit a growth spurt this week.....can't wait to see you again--hopefully soon.....
Love, Gran Jan
Well Kennedy looks just like Morgan! She sure is cute!! You have two pretty girls
Wow Kennedy is as big as the other baby. Looks like Morgan is in heaven with the both of them!
Life is good. Would love to see you guys. Call me so we can plan a get together.
Whitney,
I'm so jealous! You look so small. I hope I can get back to my normal weight or better after Ellie comes as quickly as you have! YOU GO, GIRL!
Hi Whitney!
Yes, I do remember you!! It was so nice to hear from you. We did see your brick at Lukenbach!! Today was the first day that I have been on your blog and I really enjoyed it. Your girls are absolutely beautiful - and you look great!
Take care!
Those are great days, cherish them. Kennedy and Morgan look like they really have grown. You look good. Miss you all so much.
Post a Comment