Monday, July 21, 2008

Quartz Mountains

This weekend we had the Cagle family reunion at the Quartz Mountains. My Dad is the youngest Cagle grandkid. His dad, Evered, died in a plane crash in Alaska when my Dad was only three years old.
Everyone enjoyed EATING, boating, fishing, waterslides, the carnival, swimming, and golfing. It was beautiful there and a lot of fun! Kennedy did great just going with the flow... someone stayed inside the camper with her most of the time, since it was so hot. Morgan was in heaven... exploring, swimming... anything outdoors and adventurous is right up her ally!
This is my Uncle and my sister, Kim comparing bellies. I think Richard has Kim beat!!!!!!!!! This is the lodge where Jason and I stayed. It was so nice and the view was beautiful! Of course, Morgan stayed with my parents in their camper. If "Ganna"(my mom) is anywhere around, Morgan has nothing to do with us!
The entire "Cagle" clan. The man in the middle with the red shirt on is 90 years old. Our immediate family... Jordan, Ashley, Morgan, Jason, Kennedy, me, Mom, Dad, Kim, and Scott.
Kimberyly, Kennedy, and Morgan
Morgan and Cason... Morgan was Cason's little mother hen the entire weekend. Hilarious!
Ashley, my Dad, and Kennedy

5 comments:

The Walters' Family said...

What a beautiful family! Reunions can be so fun! Our church use to do camp there at Quartz Mountain every year. Of course, the one year we did decided on "camping"... the rain came down and the floods came up. ;)

ajphillips said...

I didnt take many pics this weekend either! It was fun though!

Anne said...

Looks like you all had a great time together!!

Amy said...

Such sweet pictures and FUN times!!

The Wiemers said...

I sent the pictures to you. Let me know if you got them. I am glad we got to spend time together!