Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One more picture from last weekend...


When Jason's mom came down last weekend, Morgan had a specific request for her to bring Jason's rope. She did and I think this picture is so cute. Look at Morgan's little legs... they are Jason's to a T. They both have big calf muscles... the ones I wished I had instead of my scrawny ones!

7 comments:

Glenna said...

That's cute. She was wanting a rope to put on her pony when she rode. We are not having much luck so far, but will keep looking. Glad Gran Jan remembered to bring that rope!

Anonymous said...

I would take your scrawny ones! LOL

Ashlee said...

That is so cute, you can sure tell she loves he daddy!!

Does your friend get a lot of business with her Upper Case living? I just think that stuff is so neat and I think a ton of people would like it.

mondie said...

Morgan is her dad made over. She is turning into a little cowgirl. Jason looks like he can really throw a loop.

Anonymous said...

If Morgan is going to be roping we may need to find her a shorter rope....she had Jason showing her how to hold her hands so who knows by now she may be bulldogging....ha!! One thing is for sure when she is ready to learn something new it sure doesn't take her long to get it down....she is a natural!!

Love, Gran Jan

Erin said...

Last year the Trinity v. Permian game was televised...very humerous! Seriously, glad someone else noticed that we have a MILLION birthdays a weekend to attend. It is a blast and I am sure more fun when we have kiddos. Glad you checked out that blog, I don't know them but have been truly inspired by there blog and the road they have traveled! Love the pictures of Kennedy...she is growing SOOOOO fast!

Shelley said...

I have big calf muscles and would take scrawny legs anytime :)