My goodness gracious,,,what a little Sweetheart.....she is so strong and so alert. Life at the Johns' household is agreeing with her all the way.......I'm sure she never takes her eyes off Big Sis.....
I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
6 comments:
Looks like you figured it out. Hope some of my suggestions helped!
Oh my goodness that has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!! What a strong little thing Miss Kennedy is!!
She is a strong little thing. I need to borrow her for a few days.
That little girl is so strong. Can't believe she is already doing that. Give her a kiss for me.
My goodness gracious,,,what a little Sweetheart.....she is so strong and so alert. Life at the Johns' household is agreeing with her all the way.......I'm sure she never takes her eyes off Big Sis.....
Hugs and Kisses,
Gran Jan
I can't believe how big she is getting!! Would love to see her.
Post a Comment