
Our friends Ray and Yvonne bought us a brick at Luckenbach for our Christmas present. We spent several 4th of Julys there and had a blast! The last time we saw this brick was about a week after we got married. Well, Matt who played football at ASU when Jason was a graduate assistant there (he is now the DC at ASU) and his wife Erin (http://www.thefryars.blogspot.com/), went to Luckenbach this weekend and they saw our brick. They even took a picture! Too funny... I can't believe they knew it was ours!
A few pictures from our weekend...
Going to church...
Reagan came over to play with Morgan today. They played "Princesses going to the ball."
Kennedy and Reese... it was too hot outside for clothes. Too bad they couldn't get in the pool with the other kids... soon, too soon they will!
Kennedy holding Kennedy! Obviously, little Kennedy likes big Kennedy too! This is the first smile I have caught on camera.

Reagan came over to play with Morgan today. They played "Princesses going to the ball."
Kennedy and Reese... it was too hot outside for clothes. Too bad they couldn't get in the pool with the other kids... soon, too soon they will!
Kennedy holding Kennedy! Obviously, little Kennedy likes big Kennedy too! This is the first smile I have caught on camera.







7 comments:
Did Morgan get a new car seat? Is Kennedy loosing some of her hair on top? Looks like they had a fun day. They look cute in their little matching dresses. Have a good week and give the girls hugs and kisses for me.
That must be Morgan's new booster seat she was so excited about!
Oh what pretty girls...!!! I can't believe how much Kennedy is growing....I have just got get my hands on her and soon.........!!
Whitney, thanks for taking the time to update your blog; I love keeping up with you guys.....
What fun for Morgan to have a friend over to play......
Love, Gran Jan
Did Morgn get a new car seat? Is Kennedy loosing her hair on top? Looks like they had a fun day. They are both definitely growing. I am ready to see them already again.
Love their church outfits...way too cute! When we were in Lukenbach I remembered reading something in your blog about the brick and Matt found it right away...hope you enjoy!
Thanks for the prayers and the info on the book. I'll have to try and find it.
Those pictures are too cute!
Post a Comment