I have been married 14 years to my wonderful husband, Jason. He is a football coach and the hardest working guy I know! During football season, you will find us decked out in our blue and white at a football game every weekend... near or far! I am a school counselor! We have two precious daughters, Morgan (9) and Kennedy (6) who are the lights of our lives and keep us on our toes. Three girls? Poor (in every sense of the word) Jason! We are so blessed! If you have a question, you can contact me at wjohns04@hotmail.com.
4 comments:
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful!
Congratulations to you all!!
She looks JUST like Morgan!!!
We are going to Amarillo in July, so maybe we can stop in Abilene on the way home and meet her!!
COngratulations! She's beautiful!
She is just the sweetest and prettiest little girl!!! What an addition to a precious family.
Love you and Miss you.....!!
Gran Jan
Post a Comment