Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kennedy Rhee is here!

Hi Everyone! It's Ashley...I'm posting Kennedy's first picture. They haven't cleaned her up yet, but she is doing great and so is Mom, Dad, & big sister Morgan! She looks just like Morgan did when she was born!
Born 4:23 pm Weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz.
Measuring 20.5 in. long

12 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congrats to the Johns family, she is just beautiful!!

Anne said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition!!! Oh this is Kristen Ashley's neighbor!!! Didnt know if you would remember!!!!!! She is precious!

mondie said...

She looks pretty big. Glad all is well. We cannot wait to see her.

SanDee said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you all.

Shea said...

Yea! We can't wait to meet her!

Leah said...

CONGRATS!!!

Lindi said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous photo. I'm sure everyone is filled with JOY. I'm already anxious to watch her grow. Morgan is going to be a great big sister and not only are you a picture perfect family but you are all beautiful from the inside out! Congratulations! My heart is smiling for all of you. Love, Lindi & Crew

Molly said...

Congratulations to everyone! She's beautiful and I'm happy for ya'll!

Shelley said...

Congrats! She is a doll. Cant wait for more pics to come and for some "mathcing outfit" pics.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! If she looks like Morgan, she must be absolutely beautiful. Now Jake has his choice of two women! Can't wait to see her on Thursday. God bless!

Amy said...

What a beautiful photo!! She looks gorgeous!! Can't wait for more pics!

Congrats to all!!