Monday, June 2, 2008

Great news!

It looks like we'll be having a baby tomorrow. I went to the Dr. today and I finally dilated and was 90% effaced, so we'll be going in at 5 a.m. for the induction. I'm a little anxious and nervous. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl.

6 comments:

ajphillips said...

Yeah!!! I'm excited. There is no way I am going to be able to work tomorrow!

ladymann said...

I thought about you and Jason all weekend!! Good Luck tomorrow!

I am trying really hard to figure out the whole blogging thing! You will have to help me once you are home and feeling up to it! I can't figure out how to add my friends pages to my blog page??!!

I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery!!

Ashlee said...

You and Miss Kennedy will be in our prayers, hope everything goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

We are keeping you in our prayers. Jake will say a special one for Kennedy tonight when he goes to bed. All will be fine!

Robyn said...

Layne has swim lessons until 5:30, so we will swing by the hospital after that. Can't wait to meet little Kennedy. Try to get some sleep tonight!!

Erica said...

You will definitely be in our prayers:) We cannot wait to come to the hospital and see Miss Kennedy in person. I am so excited for you all!