Thursday, June 5, 2008

God is so good!



Ashley has been updating my blog and I'm finally having a chance to make a post. Kennedy is the spitting image of Morgan when she was a baby. It's so weird! She is so content and happy! I guess she has to be b/c she doesn't get much peace and quiet with Morgan around. Morgan is so proud and she's doing great with her. Thank you for your prayers! We feel so blessed by this precious miracle... thank you God for this blessing! Life doesn't get much better that's for sure! Can we stop time now?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the updates and pics. I love knowing how things are going with everyone. Hope you are all getting rest........

Love, Gran Jan

SanDee said...

Oh she is just adorable. She looks so big already. You can tell in Morgan's face just how proud she is of her new sister. You are a very sweet family. And Yes God is so good.

Ashlee said...

What a sweet family and such sweet pictures!! We are so happy for you all!!

Shelley said...

Congrats! She is so adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing Kennedy yesterday. WHen we left Jake siad, "She is so cute mom." Morgan is being a great big sister. Let me know when you need a moment or two, Morgan can come down and hang out with Jake and Grace. Your family is very blessed!

Amy said...

The picture of Jason with both girls almost made me cry!! They all look so happy. I'd say he's already in love!!

I LOVE IT!!

Erica said...

She is beautiful...I cannot get over how much she looks like Morgan in the comparison pictures you posted. I love the picture of Morgan holding Kennedy, so sweet. Glad that things are going so well. We cannot wait to come see you in person:)