I can't believe my sweet baby girl will be 1 month old on Tuesday!

Trying to go to sleep!

This is where I put my hands when I get tired! Probably so I can drown out all of Morgan's noise!


Morgan at swimming lessons!

Just after this picture, Morgan was holding Kennedy's hand and Kennedy spit up all over Morgan's hand.


Sporting my new outfit from the Tuckers that I received in the mail yesterday.

This is what I did at the pool last Friday while...

Morgan did this!
7 comments:
Wow, I can really see a lot of Morgan in here. We have to get together, summer is 1/3 of the way over! We will be gone next week but will be back after the 4th. Talk to you soon.
It just can't be possible...not a month already??!!!!.....
One thing is for sure--------
2 ADORABLE girls......that is for sure.....
Love, Gran Jan
She looks so much like Morgan...it's crazy!
Sorry we are a little behind in blogging lately. Kennedy is so sweet and precious and we all think her first pictures look exactly like Morgan. It is hard to believe that she is a month old. Time passes so fast. Love one of the pictures of Morgan holding Kennedy--it's like Morgan has her own, real live baby! And we know how much she loves babies, bottles and buggies. Two adorable little girls!!
Happy 1 month Birthday, Pretty Girl!
Time goes so fast. I went through Abilene today on my way back from taking Peyton home. I started to stop and see those girls, but I decided I better keep driving. Has Morgan grown tired of Kennedy at all? How is the sleeping going. We still need some Mom and me pics.
I can't believe it's a month tomorrow. The pictures are so precious.
Post a Comment