Monday, May 19, 2008

June 3rd

I went to the Dr. today. My appt. was at 2:30 but they called at 8:30 to see if I could come in this morning. Dr. T had surgeries this afternoon. I was there for over 2 hours! The waiting room was packed!

Everything looked good and Dr. T set up my induction for June 3rd. Two weeks from tomorrow. So far my cervix is completely closed and if I'm not dilated by June 2nd, he will go ahead and induce me that night. If I am dilated, he will induce me the next day on Tuesday, June 3rd. He did a quick sonogram and her head was still down. He thought she'd be around 7 to 7.5 pounds.

7 comments:

ajphillips said...

I've marked my calendar. Your pictures came in today...they look good! I love the one with the words on it, I added a little yellow behind the text and it really made a difference.

If you have to go in on June 2nd, give me a call and I can come get Morgan/keep her/or do whatever I need to do.

The Wiemers said...

That is our anniversary. That will make it easy to remember.

Shelley said...

You are almost there!! How exciting. We will be flying in from Florida that day, but cant wait to get home and READ all about your day and see Miss Kennedy!

Erica said...

Everything looks great! I am so excited to finally get to hold your precious baby girl in two weeks..I know I need to get in line:) I cannot believe all the cleaning that you did over the weekend but I am sure it is wonderful to just enjoy the organization for a little while. I do think that both of your girls need a few more clothes...just kidding:)

mondie said...

Everything looks very pretty. I am excited and ready for another baby to get here, especially since Peyton is so far away. If you need an extra baby sitter, I volunteer.

Glenna said...

I am counting down. I need to get my stuff together soon just in case she decides to come before the 3rd. I can't believe it is getting so close. Glad we have it all in order at you all's house. I am sorry that some of your friends saw me outside looking the way I did. (That is embarrassing). I got a little motivaterd at your house so plan to get my painting done and all caught up at the house over Memorial Day weekend.

Robyn said...

Yea! I know you guys are ready!